Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Auto woot! - Site and Chrome Extension for Woot! Off sales

I've not updated this blog in quite a long while as I've largely moved on to other development. Over the past several months a lot of code has been written and I've tried out a few different platforms. Recently, I've started working a lot with Github for source control and free html, css and javascript app hosting. This is one of my creations.

Auto woot! is a site and chrome extension developed to check Woot! for sales updates. This comes in especially handy during their Woot! Off sales where as an item sells out a new one takes it's place. All 8 sites in the Woot! network are monitored and their current status tracked both in the web app and the chrome extension. No need for page refreshes, it all loads for you as new data becomes available.

Although this isn't Blogger related, I thought I'd share it with my visitors. Take a look and let me know what you think.
2 Comments
Comments

2 comments :

fahad said...

thank you

Unknown said...

Woot off in progress. Found and fixed a couple bugs in this first run.

Post a Comment